GOST8734/GOST8733 Seamless cold deformed Steel Tube by size 25x2mm
25x2.5mm 20x2mm 20x2.5mm
Material: 10, 20, 35, 45, 10Mn2, 15Cr5Mo, 12Cr8, 20Cr, 40Cr
Size Range: OD: 6-114mm, WT: 1-20mm, Length: 5.8m/6m, maximal
This standard is applied to seamless cold and warm deformed steel
pipes of general purpose of carbon and alloy steel.
- Pipes are to produce in accordance with requirements of present
standard conforming with technological process in accordance with
- Depending on quality pipes are to be produced by the following
Б – with chemical composition regulation of finished steel
conforming with GOST 1050, GOST 14959, GOST 4543, GOST 19281;
B – with mechanical properties regulation mentioned in table 1 and
chemical composition regulation of steel grade conforming with GOST
1050, GOST 14959, GOST 4543, GOST 19281;
Г – with mechanical properties regulation controlled on heat
treatment examples and chemical composition regulation of steel
grade conforming with GOST 1050, GOST 14959, GOST4543, GOST 19281.
Mechanical properties are to conform with requirements of steel
Д – without mechanical properties and chemical composition
regulation but with test hydraulic pressure;
Е – after special heat treatment. Steel grade, heat treatment mode
and mechanical properties are established by documents in
accordance with established procedure.
Tensile strength, σв, MPa
|Yield strength, σт, MPa, (kgs/mm)||Elongation, δs, %||Brinell hardness (provided wall thickness over 10 mm)|
|Min||Diameter impression, mm, min||Hardness number HB, max|
|10 (St 37.00)|
|20 (St 44.00)||412 (42)||245 (25)||21||4,8||156|
|510 (52)||294 (30)||17||4,4||187|
|589 (60)||323 (33)||14||4,2||207|
|422 (43)||245 (25)||22||4,3||197|
|431 (44)||226 (23)||21||-||-|
Notes: Mechanical properties of steel grade not mentioned in the
above table 1 as well as impact strength and contraction for all
steel grades are set under the agreement between producer and
- Pipes are to be heat treated. Pipes with OD/ WT ratio amounted 50
and more are to be produced without heat treatment. Mechanical
properties are set by additional agreement if pipes are produced
without heat treatment.
- Surface pipes are not allowed cracks, skins, tears, holes and
collar marks. Separate minor nick, drossings, which are not prevent
surveying , pinchers, flattering and machining traces and defect
trimming are not allowed if they do not exceed max deviations.
- As per customer request drossings are to be removed from surface of
- Edges pipes are to be cut orthogonally and smoothed out wire-edge.
Facing can be allowed while smoothing out wire-edge.
- As per customer request edge pipes are to be welded with WT 5 mm
and more edging have to be on-the-mitre 30-40° to the pipe edge. At
that end ring with width 1-3 m are to be.
- All pipes range applied under pressure (working conditions are
mentioned in request), are to withstand testing hydraulic pressure
(P1) in MPa (kgf/cm²), calculated by formula acc GOST 3845, where R
- working stress = 40% of tensile strength for a certain steel
grade, in N/mm² (kgf/mm²).
Hydraulic pressure capability of pipes are provided by production
1.8.a. Per customer request pipes are to withstand hydraulic
pressure, calculated by formula in GOST 3845, but not over 20 MPa
Per customer and producer agreement it can be testing under
pressure over 20 MPa (200 kgf/cm²).
Instead of hydraulic pressure it can be done eddy current test
guaranteeing that pipes are accord to hydraulic pressure
requirements (P1) per formula in GOST 3845.
- By customer request heat treated pipes of steel grades 10, 20 and
15XM depending on application and operating conditions are to
withstand one or several technological tests mentioned in paragraph
- Pipes are to withstand bending test.
- Pipes with OD less 160 mm and WT less 8 mm have to withstand
expansion testing on nipple with obliquity 1:10 till OD expansion
indicated in table 2.
|Steel grade||OD expansion of pipe, %, WT, mm|
|Up 4||Over 4|
- Pipes with OD 22 mm and more and WT less 10 mm are to withstand
flattering test until getting distance (H) between flattered
surfaces in mm calculated as follows:
H= ___1.08 * WT__ ,
0.08 + WT/ OD
WT – nominal wall thickness, mm,
OD – nominal outside diameter of pipe, mm.
- Lipping test are to be applied to pipes with OD min 25 mm and max
160 mm with WT:
Max 10% of OD – for OD pipes up 60 mm
Max 8% of OD - for OD pipes from 60 up 108 mm
Max 6% of OD - for OD pipes from 108 up 140 mm
Max 5% of OD - for OD pipes from 140 up 160 mm
Width of bending side measured from internal pipe surface are to be
min 12% of inside diameter and min 1.5 of WT.
Bending angel are to be:
90° - for pipes of steel 10
60° - for pipes of steel 20 and 15XM.
2.7. Yield strength and ball hardness are to be tested periodically
by producer per customer request.
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or Cold Rolling, On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield
Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% Eddy Current Testing.
100% Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.
1. Can you provide a sample to check the quality?
We can provide free sample with same or similar sizes for you to
check tube quality.
You need to in charge of Express costs.
2. How about your production capacity?
3. What are your terms of payment?
30%TT in advance, Balance to be paid before shipment.
4. Where is your factory?
Jiaxing city, 2 hours away from Shanghai.
5. How can I get the quotation A.S.A.P?
Please send us an inquiry with full details as following,quotation
will sent to you A.S.A.P:
1). Tube Standard
2). Steel Grade
3). Tube Size and Size Tolerance
4). Tube length
6). If any special requirements
6. How about the minimum order quantity?
Normally for one size above 1 ton.
Welcome to contact us! Thanks.